Learn More About FoE
You will learn how this process can:
- Support learning and retention of first-year and transfer students
- Help you set cost-effective priorities for student support initiatives
- Involve your faculty in a substantive discussion of new student success
- Provide a strategy and rationale for integrating academic and student life
- Serve as a framework for reaffirmation of accreditation
Join John N. Gardner for a quick 30-minute information packed webinar to address how our non-profit work helps yield significant results in student success through Foundations of Excellence® (FoE). This year’s deadline for application for the Foundations of Excellence 2016 – 2017 cohort is July 20, 2016 -. Reserve your spot and register today.
July 7, 2016, 11 am ET
July 14, 2016, 11 am ET
Who Should Participate?
Faculty, academic and student affairs leaders, institutional research professionals, and others who have an interest in the first college year and/or transfer student experience. To learn more about FoE and our proven results, simply give us a call, 828-394-2363, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free consultation.