Foundations of Excellence® Summit Meeting
Date: June 13-14, 2013
Where: Renaissance Asheville Hotel, Asheville, NC
Participation as a member of the Foundations of Excellence National Select Cohort will conclude with a required Summit Meeting designed to give FoE institutions the opportunity to share their year-long experience and its outcomes. The Summit starts on June 13 with a meeting at 3:30 PM, and it is followed by a reception. The event concludes no later than 2:30 PM on June 14.
Registration costs for two participants from each campus are covered in the comprehensive self-study fee. Additional participants may attend for an additional per-person fee of $250. We strongly recommend that each campus be represented by at least two, but preferably three or more, members of the FoE task force.
During the Summit Meeting, institutional teams will have the opportunity to network with each other and Gardner Institute staff members.
The goals of the meeting are:
- Learn what other FoE 2012-13 institutions have accomplished in their planning year.
- Enable institutions to share and receive feedback from peers and JNGI staff on their FoE Action Plans.
- Provide exemplars of successful FoE Action Plan implementation.
- Help the institution think through the steps to successful implementation of the FoE Action Plan and leave the Summit with a completed outline for next steps to implementation.
- Recognize and celebrate the participants and their hard work.
Agenda for the Summit Meeting – click here
Register for the Summit Meeting by clicking here.
Questions about the Summit Meeting can be directed to Angela Whiteside at email@example.com or 828-449-8053.