FOUNDATIONS OF EXCELLENCE DEADLINES & FEES
Foundations of Excellence is now accepting applications. Apply by Nov. 30th to join the next cohort.
Visit the Foundations of Excellence web-based platform to create an account and start an application.
- FoE Standard = $ 59, 500 - First-Year or Transfer Focus (includes two Foundations surveys owned by Skyfactor™)
- FoE Comprehensive = $80,500 - First-Year or Transfer Focus with Implementation Support (Includes two FoE surveys owned by Skyfactor)
- FoE Integrated = $90,000 - Both First-Year and Transfer Focus (Includes two FoE surveys owned by Skyfactor)
- FoE Implement = $25,000 - Both First-Year and Transfer Focus (Select this support at the same time as FoE First-Year or Transfer and receive a $4,000 discount on FoE Implement)
- FoE Refresh = $42,000 (Used to update an existing FoE plan. FoE Surveys are optional and require an additional $5,800 fee which is paid to Skyfactor by the Gardner Institute on behalf of the institution)
- FoE Returning Institution = $42,000 (Used by institutions that have participated in FoE before and elect to come back and participate in another form of FoE. FoE Surveys are optional and require an additional $5,800 fee which is paid to Skyfactor by the Gardner Institute on behalf of the institution)
Foundations of Excellence includes a variety of support components and processes to help institutions implement their action plans to a high degree. This includes Analytics in Pedagogy and Curriculum and the Teaching and Learning Academy.
There are two required surveys utilized in the assessment and planning process: one measuring student perceptions and the other perceptions of faculty and staff. These are owned and provided by Skyfactor.
Ask about an in-person visit from an Institute staff member!
For more information, contact us.