RETENTION PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT DEADLINES & FEES
Retention Performance Management is now accepting applications. Apply by Nov. 30th to join the next cohort.
Visit the Retention Performance Mangament web-based platform to create an account and start an application.
Fees vary based on undergraduate unduplicated enrollment.
Analyze & Plan (Year 1)*
- Up to 3,000 students = $19,750
- 3,001 up to 8,000 students = $26,000
- 8,001 up to 15,000 students = $32,250
- 15,001 up to 25,000 students = $38,750
- 25,001 or more students = $42,250
Act & Monitor (Year 2)**
- Up to 3,000 students = $13,825
- 3,001 up to 8,000 students = $18,200
- 8,001 up to 15,000 students = $22,575
- 15,001 up to 25,000 students = $27,125
- 25,001 or more students = $29,575
* Institutions that enter Retention Performance Management as part of a multi-campus effort receive a 5% discount off the annual fee per institution.
** Act & Monitor (Year 2 ) fees indicate the discounted fees for institutions that participated in Analyze & Plan (Year 1).
ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR WHICH INSTITUTIONS SHOULD BUDGET
- Travel and lodging costs for the Gardner Institute senior advisor’s visit to your institution
- Travel and lodging costs for a minimum of 3 persons to attend the annual, in-person Community of Practice meeting
- Travel, lodging and registration costs (discounted) for 3 persons to attend the annual Gateway Course Experience Conference — since gateway courses are an important part of your work in Retention Performance Management. (The conference takes place immediately following and in the same location as the Community of Practice meeting)
We recommend that institutions budget for two years of involvement in the Retention Performance Management process. In addition to the fees listed above, institutions will also need to budget for required project meetings.
For more information, email us.