Join the experience.
Hundreds of institutional leaders, faculty, student success specialists, teaching and learning technology and institutional research professionals will join us at the 2019 Gateway Course Experience Conference to create and/or improve support for students in gateway courses. More information coming soon.
WHAT AND WHO
The Gateway Course Experience Conference is all about connecting and learning.
As a participant, you will:
- Engage in cross functional discussions about excellence in teaching, faculty development, and curriculum redesign
- Discover the latest promising practices
- Explore early warning systems, analytics, academic help labs, and other tools and/or approaches
- Discuss pre-enrollment placement and preparation strategies
- Develop further understanding of the body of knowledge about gateway courses and completion
Who should attend?
- Institutional leaders interested in learning more about the role of gateway courses in student success and completion
- Faculty who teach, coordinate and/or develop curriculum for high enrollment courses and/or high risk gateway courses
- Student success staff actively involved with supporting student achievement in high enrollment and/or high risk gateway courses
- Information technology staff involved in the development and application of learner analytics to improve institutional and student performance in gateway courses
- Institutional research and/or institutional effectiveness staff interested in learning about the application of data to improve teaching and learning in gateway courses
REGISTRATION & CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Hotel Room Rate
$185 Room Rate
Hotel Room Rate: $185 per night by room block deadline of 2/21/19. Click Here to make hotel reservations. Enter the dates of the event, click special rates drop down menu, select corporate or group code. Enter G-GCEC in the group code box. Or, you can make reservations by calling 888-421-1442.
Conference Fees & Special Offers
$595 before January 15th
$650 starting January 15th
$50 group discount
Free registration for Chief Academic Officer (no surrogates allowed) if four other registrants attend from one institution. (Redeem this offer when the four people have registered.)
Full time undergraduate student rate is $250 to register contact Angela Whiteside at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$175 per workshop
There are three to choose from. 8am to 12pm, breakfast from 7:15 to 8am.
Redeem Offers & General Assistance
Register today to start making a better tomorrow for your students.
Right to Refusal Statement: The John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education reserves the right to refuse requests for any and all exhibit booth space and/or advertisement space in event program book for Institute sponsored events that are not consistent with the John N. Gardner Institute’s mission and goals.
EXHIBITORS, SPONSORS & ENDORSERS
Exhibitors and Sponsors
We invite you to participate in the JNGI 2019 Gateway Course Experience Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead, Atlanta, GA. This conference offers many opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors to connect with motivated and on-target prospects while also demonstrating support for higher education’s efforts to improve student success.
- Exhibitor with Concurrent Session
- Variety of Sponsorship with Concurrent Sessions
- Conference App Ads
This year's Exhibitor and Sponsor information is available in PDF format.