Join the experience.
Hundreds of institutional leaders, faculty, student success specialists, teaching and learning technology and institutional research professionals will join us at the JNGI 2019 Gateway Course Experience Conference to create and/or improve support for students in gateway courses. More information coming soon.
WHAT AND WHO
The Gateway Course Experience Conference is all about connecting and learning.
As a participant, you will:
- Engage in cross functional discussions about excellence in teaching, faculty development, and curriculum redesign
- Discover the latest promising practices
- Explore early warning systems, analytics, academic help labs, and other tools and/or approaches
- Discuss pre-enrollment placement and preparation strategies
- Develop further understanding of the body of knowledge about gateway courses and completion
Who should attend?
- Institutional leaders interested in learning more about the role of gateway courses in student success and completion
- Faculty who teach, coordinate and/or develop curriculum for high enrollment courses and/or high risk gateway courses
- Student success staff actively involved with supporting student achievement in high enrollment and/or high risk gateway courses
- Information technology staff involved in the development and application of learner analytics to improve institutional and student performance in gateway courses
- Institutional research and/or institutional effectiveness staff interested in learning about the application of data to improve teaching and learning in gateway courses